During this course, you’ll discover and sample the best of the cuisines of Northern California. Our chef-instructors will lead discussions on seasonal ingredients, local farming, and characteristic foods and wines of the area. In addition, the region’s world-class wines will be incorporated into the daily lessons. In the four-day version of this class, you will:
• Explore, demystify, and gain key insights into food and wine pairing, whether you’re a beginner or have more advanced knowledge.
• Understand and experience the importance of seasonality in creating the flavors and cuisines of wine country.
• Taste and cook with the bounty of artisan cheeses from California.
• Participate in comparative tastings of oils, vinegars, and herbs to hone your palate.
• Take to the grills and tame the flame while creating the healthy flavors to bring wine country lifestyle home with you.
Bonus! Attending Flavors of Wine Country Boot Camp on November 18-21, 2013 gives you free access to the Flavor! Napa Valley Appellation Trail event at the CIA. This class is also offered in the evenings from 2pm to 8:30pm. Click Here for more information on this class.
Website:Click to Visit
Wednesday, 20 November, 2013
St. Helena, CA 9457
Website: Click to Visit