Live Music. Wine. Food. Art.
Jamieson Ranch Vineyards hosts live music from some of the Bay Area’s top bands every Saturday from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Situated at the southern gateway to Napa, the winery is conveniently located to many San Francisco, North/East and South Bay locations, as well as Sacramento and points east.
Live music is complimentary for our tasting room visitors, and we offer our chef’s special food and wine pairings at each event.
• March 22nd - The Courtney Janes Bluegrass
• March 29th - Roem
• April 5th - Megan Slankard
• April 12th - Emily Elbert
• April 19th - Whiskey & Honey
• April 26th - Jeff Campbell
Website:Click to Visit
Saturday, 12 April, 2014
Cost:Free Admission, Tasting/Pairing Costs apply
Napa, CA 94558
Event Contact Info:Sheree Sherman